The ultimate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) solution for industrial manufacturing environments that demand respiratory protection. Our Deluxe Supplied Air Shield/Helmet uniquely provides all-in-one head, eye, face and respiratory protection against hazardous airborne contaminates and flying debris. Ergonomically designed with superb balance, no fit testing required and can be worn by personnel with beards and facial hair. Complies with ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class G for head protection; ANSI Z87.1+ for face-shield/eye protection. NIOSH approved
System: Allegro’s Deluxe Supplied Air Shield uniquely provides all-in-one head, eye, face and respiratory protection against hazardous airborne contaminates and flying debris. It delivers a constant and plentiful supply of clean purified air. Allegro’s superbly balanced Deluxe Supplied Air Shield System is offered as a complete system for one or two workers. They include one or two shields, 3/4 hp or 1 1/2 hp ambient air pump and 50 feet of breathing hose. Complies with ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class G for head protection; ANSI Z87.1+ for face-shield/eye protection. NIOSH approved
A Certified 3rd Party Testing Lab was contracted to conduct a Simulated Work Place Protection Factor Study on the 9904 Series Respirator. The results of this study indicated that 9904 samples tested yielded 5th percentile protection factors greater than 1,000 thus allowing Allegro to claim that the 9904 Series Respirator qualifies for an APF of 1000 as permitted by OSHA*.
*Per OSHA Assigned Protection Factor, Federal Register Notice 71:50121-50192, Dated 8/24/2006. Supporting test data is available upon request from Allegro Industries.
• NIOSH approved
• Head protection: ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class G
• Made of ABS
• Low profile and lightweight (3.140 lbs)
• Quick release suspension for easy cleaning
• Made in USA
• Eye Protection: ANSI Z87.1-2003
• Protection Factor: APF 1000
• Made of anti-fog polycarbonate
• Viewing area: 15” X 6.75”
• Made of Stedprene (a fire retardant, polyurethane coated poly cotton fabric)
• Added comfort
• Protects user’s neck from falling debris
DOWNTUBE & FLOW CONTROLLERS:
• Corrugated flexible and lightweight glass-filled nylon for greater comfort and less fatigue
• Easily interchangeable to Low Pressure or High Pressure. Low Pressure Flow Adapter (P/N 9910-11) (10-43 psi) included
• Made of PU-FR (Flame Retardant Polyurethane) with an ABS Helix. UL94 listed.
• Low profile nylon adjustable waist belt