Reduces risk of heat stress and improves comfort in warm conditions. The AussieCool Vest is guaranteed to improve worker comfort in hot, humid, or warm conditions.
The AussieCool is ideal for outdoor workers such as gardeners, postmen, labourers, carpenters, electricians, tilers, roof-insulators, road workers, couriers/drivers, etc.
Great for the outdoor sportsmen – ideal for fishing, golf, tennis, lawn bowls, bush-walking, cycling, mountaineering and watching outdoor sport events (and probably much more).
Features and Applications of this AussieCool Cooling Vest
- Quicker recovery times after strenuous physical activity
- Improved worker safety in hot or warm environments
- Improved ability to cope with warm/hot weather
- Meets Flame Retardant standards for safety
- Most effective where temps are over 30C
- Equally effective in high humidity or dry heat
- Improved performance in hot conditions
- Strong, secure Zipper down the front
- Velcro strap to adjust for personal comfort
- Comes with choice of two styles of Phase Change coolant packs
- Velcro closure over pockets to keep packs in place
- Gel packs are non toxic and safe for food contact
- Other colours available with short lead time
AussieCool vests have been shown to aid performance and increase concentration by reducing the effect of heat on the body. AussieCool vests accelerate the body’s natural cooling capacity by placing four frozen gel packs into pockets close to the skin around the upper torso. These packs help reduce the strain on the heart – it does not need to work so hard at trying to pump blood to the surface of the skin to cool down.
This increased flow of blood to the heart, brain and muscles helps improve productivity and alertness.
Designed to reduce the risk of heat stress and heat fatigue and workplace accidents, AussieCool body cooling vests can be used in areas where there is no respite from hot conditions. AussieCool vests have two pockets on both the front chest and upper back areas. Four frozen gel packs are inserted into these pockets. With a zip front they are easy to slip on and off. Unlike other methods of cooling, the vests work well in humid conditions and in confined spaces.
- Remove frozen packs from the freezer immediately before use
- Place packs in the pockets of the AussieCool vests
- Use Velcro strips to secure pockets
|Hi Vis Lime||Chest Sizes|
Choice of cooling inserts.
FEATHER ICE INSERT:
- Safe and non-toxic
- 100% organic and recyclable
- Non-flammable and non-combustible material
- Silica crystals
- Sealed in a clear package
- Divided into two sealed sections for better temperature distribution
- Maintains a constant temperature of 54°F (12.2°C) three times longer than ice or gel products
- Activated by freezing overnight (12 hours)
- Four inserts per package
PHASE CHANGE INSERT:
- Made from n-Hexadecane and n-Tetradecane
- Sealed in a 12mm polyurethane clear package
- Each package is divided into four sealed sections for better distribution
- Maintains a constant temperature of 58°F (12.2°C) for up to three hours. Activated in iced water or by freezing form 20-30 minutes or until solid
|Feather Ice||Phase Change|