Dacar DC2 Welding Shield – Auto Darkening with Grinding Mode
Dacar Welding Shield
The DC-2 Welding Shield is lightweight and comfortable with maximum head coverage, for the most demanding welders.
Dacar DC-2 welding helmets are designed to offer maximum face and head coverage for superior safety. The helmets are designed for comfort with the centre of gravity located at the rear to reduce cervical pain or neck injury caused by extended use. The lightweight welding helmets feature a highly absorbent flame-retardant sweatband made from micro fibre. The shell is ergonomically designed for ideal balance and fume deflection. The breathing zone is large enough to accommodate a respiratory mask to reduce CO2 accumulation during welding.
The welding helmets are made from reinforced polyamide, offering increased heat resistance and anti-spatter protection. There are no metal parts in the welding helmets. Made from recyclable material, the helmets are designed to enable easy changing of protective lenses.
- CE certified to EN175
- Maximum head coverage with minimum weight (330gm without filter)
- Takes 90 x 110mm welding filters
- Curved outside protective plate to avoid annoying reflections
- No metal parts
- Reinforced Polyamid for a better resistance to heat and splatters
- Nomaz sweat band – highly absorbant and flame retardant, made of micro fibre fabric and viscose fleece
- Ergonomic design for ideal balance and fume deflection.
- Colours available – Metallic White, Metallic Yellow, Metallic Red, Metallic Blue, Metallic Green, Metallic Black
Welding Filter Specifications
|Size: 90 x 110||Fits most welding helmets on the market|
|Viewing area: 97 x 42mm||Decent size for all welding applications|
|Power: Solar + Lithium Batteries||Minimum 5 years life time|
|Light sensors: 2||Optimised better arc detections|
|Clear state: Shade 4||Colour recognition|
|Dark state: Stepless variable||9-13 for high amps welding applications|
|Blockage of shade 4||Ideal for safe grinding|
|Clear to dard: 0.1 ms||No flash, less eye fatigue|
|Cark to clear: Stepless adjustable (0.1-1 ms)||For spot, high amps, Tig and Pulse Tig applications|
|Sensitity: Stepless adjustables||Avoids interference with other welders or sunlight|
|Optical Class: 1-3-1-2 (CE EN379)||Safe Product|
|Tig Rating: > 15 amps|
|Dimensions||40 x 30 x 20 cm|
Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow