Hardline Victim Locator Kit – Basic Means of Quickly Locating Victims and Establishing Communication
Savox Hardline Victim Locator Kit is lightweight, portable, battery powered and can be operated by a single rescuer. Multiple kits can be deployed simultaneously on the same site without interfering with each other. It is a completely stand alone system that gives a single rescuer the ability to search a collapse. On location of a victim, two-way voice communication is established immediately. The kit is designed for:
- Confined space rescue
- Collapse rescue
- Urban search and rescue
The Victim Locator Kit is a two-way communications system designed to provide responders with a basic means of quickly locating victims and establishing communication. The lightweight system can be easily deployed by a single rescuer to search a collapsed structure.
The kit’s rescue probe consists of a waterproof, shock resistant speaker and microphone enclosed in a cylindrical, stainless steel shell. The probe, measuring 1.65” in diameter, easily passes through a 2” bore hole. It can be attached to a PVC pipe or rope and lowered into collapsed structures, sewers, mine shafts or rubble piles.
The rescue probe is not a replacement for the Delsar LifeDetector (seismic and acoustic listening sensors), but rather an additional tool to assist with victim location and communication.
- The probe is constructed of a very rugged stainless steel with a durable nylon tip The rescue probe is a full duplex two-way communication device, giving rescuers the ability to hear victims as well as talk to them
- Attaching metal or PVC pipe to the back of the probe allows rescuers to push it deeply into a collapse through holes, cracks, etc
- The diameter of the probe body is 1.65” which allows it to easily pass through a 2: bore hole
- Uses a sensitive omni directional microphone
- Interchangeable with all Con-Space Hardline Communications Systems
Kit components list
- 1 x CSI-1100 mini module
- 1 x Rescue probe
- 1 x Probe interface cable
- 1 x Probe headset (behind head), 2-side with mute
- 1 x 1′ Operator extension mic with mute switch
- 1 x Rope coupler for probe
- 1 x Pipe coupler for probe – Imperial
- 1 x 50′ (15 m) Probe cord with snap hook
- 1 x Case for Victim Locator Kit
- 1 x CSI-1100 carry pouch
The Savox Con-Space Hardline systems and accessories are Intrinsically Safe Approved in the European Community when powered by approved batteries. *For approved batteries types, please refer to product-specific Control Drawings.
United States and Canada IS Approval (c ETL us listing) pending
IS Approval pending
IS Approval pending
Intertek – II 1 GD; Ex ia IIC T4; 1000 Systems: ITS04ATEX21856X
IECEx – 1000 Systems: IECEx ITS06.0616X