Performance proven and a cost effective system used by foundries, aluminum plants, mines, chemical plants, refineries, auto manufacturers, metal working and fabrications. This helmet offers protection from airborne contaminants including hexavalent chromium applications, flying debris, sparks, chemical and molten metal splashes.
The welding shield flips allowing user to grind and clean metal looking through clear ANSI face shield. Equipped with variable shade, auto darkening lens, shade 9-13. Complies with ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class G for head protection; ANSI Z87.1+ for face-shield/eye protection. NIOSH approved
The Supplied Air Respirator delivers a constant and powerful supply of breathable air from a clean air source. Includes one shields/welding helmets, a 3/4 hp or 1 1/2 hp ambient air pump and 50 feet of breathing hose. NIOSH approved/ANSI certified “all in one” system provides respiratory, head, eye and face protection. Complies with ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class G for head protection; ANSI Z87.1+ for face shield/ eye protection. NIOSH approved
A Certified 3rd Party Testing Lab was contracted to conduct a Simulated Work Place Protection Factor Study on the 9904 Series Respirator. The results of this study indicated that 9904 samples tested yielded 5th percentile protection factors greater than 1,000 thus allowing Allegro to claim that the 9904 Series Respirator qualifies for an APF of 1000 as permitted by OSHA*.
*Per OSHA Assigned Protection Factor, Federal Register Notice 71:50121-50192, Dated 8/24/2006.
Supporting test data is available upon request from Allegro Industries.
• NIOSH approved
• Head protection: ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class G
• Made of ABS
• Low profile and lightweight (3.625 lbs) (visor alone: 0.485 lbs)
• Quick release suspension for easy cleaning
• Made in USA
• Eye Protection: ANSI Z87.1-2003
• Protection Factor: APF 1000
• Made of anti-fog polycarbonate
• Viewing area: 15” X 6.75” (38.1cm X 17.1cm)
VISOR (WELDING HELMET):
• Made of glass filled polyamide (Nylon)
• Variable shade, auto-darkening lens, shade 9-13
• 4.25” X 3.5” (10.8cm X 8.9cm)
AUTO-DARKENING FILTER (ADF) – WELDING HELMET:
• Good for all welding processes including TIG and TIG pulsing
• ADF lens, shade 9-13
• Features both optical and magnetic arc detection systems
• Capability to detect light and magnetic waves that occur during welding
• Optomagnetic sensors can be adjusted from zero to six feet in range
• Solar powered with dual sensors
• Active viewing area: 3.8” X 1.6” (9.65cm X 4.06cm)
• Made of Stedprene (a fire retardant, polyurethane coated poly cotton fabric)
• Added comfort
• Protects user’s neck from falling debris
DOWNTUBE & FLOW CONTROLLERS:
• Corrugated flexible and lightweight glass-filled nylon for greater comfort and less fatigue
• Easily interchangeable to Low Pressure or High Pressure. Low Pressure Flow Adapter (P/N 9910-11) (10-43 psi) included.
• Made of PU-FR (Flame Retardant Polyurethane) with an ABS Helix. UL94 listed.
• Low profile nylon adjustable waist belt