Allegro Venturi Blowers
Compressed air or saturated steam is the power source for our Allegro Venturi Blowers. Small volumes of high velocity air (from the compressed air source) run through the casting and out the nozzle jets, creating a venturi action or pulling action that creates large volumes of air through the venturi and out the air diffuser.
A 1.27cm hose with a “crows foot” connection is recommended from your air supply source to the side inlet connection. The compressor size required can be determined by checking the chart on air consumed at various inlet pressures. Operate our Allegro Venturi Blowers on air or steam lines limited to 140 psi.
- Lightweight construction
- Convenient carry handles for one-person portability to any location
- No guards required
- Multiple inlet ports
- Sturdy steel galvanized steel diffuser
- All models include a crow’s foot inlet connection
- Static ground is attached to the base of all blowers
- Single piece cast aluminium inlet housing
For a downloadable datasheet please click on the following link – Venturi Blowers