THE PURELITE XSTREAM LIGHTWEIGHT BATTERY POWERED AIRSHIELD HAS INTEGRATED EYE, FACE AND RESPIRATORY PROTECTION
PureLite Xstream P2 Dust, mist, fume, aerosol, Virus (N95) Respiratory protection. Australian StandardsMark approved – Limited number available.
Airborne Contaminants – right now there is a heightened awareness of exposure to poor air quality, whether it is contaminated by bush fires, dust storms or now, airborne (close proximity transmittable) Caronavirus.
Everyone should be concerned about airborne viruses but also toxic and hazardous particles like Silica, Lead, smoke, spores, sprays and asthma triggering pollens all of which are found in the confines of a family residence during renovations, gardening and hobby activities. A step in the right direction would be to have protection against all these to prevent exposure to day to day contaminants and let’s hope the rare outbreaks of Viruses.
The PureLite Xstream PAPR – used in Industry, Agriculture, Pharmaceuticals, Powder coating, Timber/Forestry, Wood turning, Forensics, Munition recycling and many other applications. Call Now
NOTE: Available in standard or Agricultural kits.
The standard PureLite Xstream comes complete with battery, Aust 6.5hr battery charger, 1 pair of P2 Filters and 1 x neck cape.
The Agricultural (Ag) pack comes complete with battery, Aust 6.5hr battery charger, 2 pairs of P2 filters, pack of 10 Visor overlays (clear) and 2 x neck capes
For a downloadable brochure please click on the following link – PureLite Xstream
The new Purelite Xstream lightweight battery powered airshield is a self-contained air purifying respirator (PAPR) providing all-in-one respiratory protection against dust, fumes and particulates. The Purelite Xstream offers eye and face protection against impact and liquid splash. The integrated re-chargeable nickel metal hydride (NiMH) battery pack delivers a supply of clean air via a pair of high efficiency P2 particulate filters for up to 8 hours of continuous use.
- Certification Respiratory Protection AS/NZS 1716:2003 Class P2 and BS EN 12941:1999 TH2P Certification Eye/Face Protection AS/NZS 1337:1992 and BS EN 166:2002
- Low noise fan motor provides initial rate airflow of 210 lpm (150 lpm minimum at end of battery life). Low battery audible alarm.
- Lightweight 1.0kg (nominal) with easily adjusted headband to fit range of head sizes and for wear over protective clothing and hoods.
- Polycarbonate face shield with nylon elasticated face seal-tinted and clear overlays are available for the face shield.
- On-off switch easily operated with gloved hand.
- High efficiency P2 filter with Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 20.
- Air flow indicator pre-checks battery and filter performance and condition
- Wide range of applications including – woodworking and pottery, craft design and technology, DIY and building maintenance, food preparation and processing, fitting and application of insulation, dental laboratories, horticulture and pest control